MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday

Hey ya'll. Hope your having a great Tueday. I started a quilt or umm 2 years ago. I was anxious to get back to it. I was in the process of tying it. Then it got taken upstairs and I went back to work. When we cleaned the upstairs this weekend my dh said the cat had gotten to it. Now I have to take it apart wash the top and bottom and probably buy new batting all together. But I still have some other things I need to do before I get started on that. Still this summers canning to do. And it's blackberry time here in Illinois. So I want to get out and hunt them down. Today I plan to make Ranch Chicken for dinner. And our new bedroom suit arrives this evening. I am excited. In my entire life I have never had a new bedroom suit. It's gonna cost me more than a used car in the end of my payments. But I guess it will make a good dowry for the kids. Time to get started on my day. The neighbor brought some cucumbers for me. Guess I will throw them in a crock and then run to the store. Ya'll have fun!