MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday.....

Good morning all. Well here it is Thursday morning. And once again I am up at 5am. Must be getting myself mentally ready for when school starts. Actually today I am going with my neighbor Rachele to the hospital.She is 22, and they are going to scope up her leg to see why she has a heart problem. And hopefully repair what it is. She wasn't sure that her mother was going to be coming. So I told her that I would come along with her husband and inlaws. Her husband has some heart problems too. He is nearly 40. Yes I know quite and age gap. There are days where you can really tell the generation gap between them.. And other days it doesn't matter at all. So if ya'll think about it today say a little prayer for her that all will go well.

Good morning.

I'm waiting for the Advil to kick in to do my exercise this morning. My left big toe joint started aching yesterday and sure enough we have some rain today. It doesn't happen all the time with rain or I'd have it a lot . Funny it's just on the left side.

I got a lot of filing done yesterday and hope to finish up today. Then I have some boxes to go through of what I think are give aways.

This weekend is Finn Fest across the river in Washington in a small town. It is held only every two years but the time we went it was so much fun. Lots of homemade Scandinavian treats and the most wonderful, very reasonably priced crafts.

Buttercup: Hope all goes well for your neighbor and there is a simple solution for her.

Snowmom: Glad Prince's blood count was better.

I hope everyone had a good day.

It did not rain here for the first time in 4 days, the sun was shining, and it was beautiful. The nights are still very cool for this time of year.

Got an invitation to a wedding, my niece, is getting married in Sept. Have to find a wedding gift for them.

Snowmon, I hope Prince keeps improving.

Praying for Buttercups neighbor.

And you have a great night Peacefulhome.