MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday Good Morning...........

Good Morning... Here I was laying all comfy in bed... Kinda in that twilight stage sleep...When I hear a chicken start having a fit. I look out and there is my great pyrenees cornering this poor thing in the weeds. I hollered the chicken survived. I can't understand why he went after it. He never has before. And I know he's not hungry. I will have to keep a close eye on him now. School starts in two weeks. Lil DD ask every day how many more days. Even ds is asking now. He said mom I never thought I would say this but I am ready for school. He said this after I made him help me can peaches and make jelly the other day.. LOL...Everyone got big plans for the weekend? I guess I get to sit at home with the kids as usual. DH is going to help a friend move some more of their belongings back from MO. I don't mind him helping, but it does leave me here yet one more day without a way to go anywhere. Big dd comes home from camp today.. Lil DD is beside herself. She's been asking everyday if we pick up sissy today... Last night I told her today was the day and she said oh good Kays gonna come home and she takes care of me everyday... LOL.. Guess Mama is chopped liver when it comes to big sissy... Oh well. I hope she always feels that way about her. Ya'll take care and have a great day.

Dawn

Yesterday, I got my weeding done and the beets and greens up and cooked, some in the freezer, some for supper. Also have yellow squash galore, the tomatoes are coming on strong, soon ...green fries .. yum.

Have to get at the laundry today only 2 loads today so that won't take long.

Tonight we are having grilled chicken, biscuits and gravy, and mac salad and sliced fresh tomato with apple cobbler for desert.

MMMMMMm Lois that all sounds soooo good! Can I come?? Just kidding. The little cafe in town is having an all you can eat Fried Chicken special tonight... I told Dh that's where I wanna go for my birthday... Actually we went in last night and the owner came up to me and said are you coming in for the special tomorrow night for your birthday? I looked at Mike and it registered...DING DING DING... "OH shhhhhhhhhhh_____"! I was gonna let him hang himself for forgetting... But she reminded him... LOL....But then again he didn't tell me Happy Birthday when he kissed me when he left for work this morning... Chances are.....He forgot again.. Such at short memory for a 36 year old.

Have a great evening!