MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for Nov. 11-17

logcabinmama

How many miles are we going to add up for November?

Due to needing to get a room ready for our #one DS, I have put in a few extra hours cleaning so get to count those as miles too. wink.gif This also ment up and down stairs a lot more too. smile.gif

I am giving myself 14 nice big miles for last week. smile.gif

Come on everyone, we need those miles to add up fast. smile.gif All the exercise we all get they will add up you know. wiggle2.gif

arms.gif

Have a great day.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Snowmom,

I'm so glad to hear your son's coming home!!! Is he doing better? I sure hope so!

Put me down for 5 miles last week. I have been chasing our horses home lately! They found a way to go through the woods to visit other neighbors fields! Who knows why! They just like to do it! Maybe the old saying the grass is on the other side is true! smile.gif Anyway we finally put all of them in the smaller field by the house. Which makes it crowded but we have 2 extra hay feeders for them! I do love walking the fields and haven't ever counted it as miles but I will start! Have a great week everyone!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Put me down for 10 miles. All that chasing of kids and Curves is paying off.

I had my Curves measure day and from Oct 16-Nov 18th I lost 4 lbs and 9 inches!! 4 of those inches were off my tummy/hips where I needed to lose them the most. I am so so happy with myself smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

BECCAANNE!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! I am SO PROUD of You.....! Keep up the good work and know we have a cheerleading section for you!

CONGRADULTIONS!!! On your success!

Love,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg