MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Thursday Morning !!!!!!

Good morning unikemom and everyone.

DH and I are off to a sale today. We're going to see about a calf or two. Maybe a goat or two. Probably nothing, actually, as we're not taking the pickup and stock trailer. So unless it's something exceptional we'll decide it's too much effort to drive back over (75 miles) to get them. We've found through the years that's the best way to do it because if there's any babies of any kind I can't resist them. Doing it this way I don't want to have to do that trip again so I can tell m yself NO bidding!!!

Hi all. Well took the beagle(Lucky) to the vet this morning. I pick her up this afternoon. Hope we can find out her problem.

Well got shopping to do. I have got to get new tires for my car A few weeks ago was driving home from cabin and it was raining hard and I started looseing contact with the road. So today is payday. If I get the tires today I'll be set for winter. Dad has been telling me to get new ones for months. Guess it's time. Have a great day all. Diane

Good morning everyone

I'm slow moving this morning because I woke up with a headache. Headache part is gone but waiting for the yucky feeling to pass.

DH and I went to see Manchurian Candidate last night which was really good.

This morning I wondered why Bobbi (our little short tail cat) came right back in the house - turns out they are roofing next door and she must not like the people/noise. I think they were removing shingles. That house is about the same age as ours and it's been 10 years now that we had to remove shingles because there were just too many courses on there. A lot of people in this area are getting those metal roofs. I don't like the way they look, but if they last a long, long time maybe it's a good deal. There's a neat old two story barn style house across and down two houses and they put that roof on and somehow it doesn't look at nice.

I'm decluttering today. Going through books and stuff.

Have a good day everyone.

Peaceful..We put a new metal roof on last year. I love it. I like to hear it rain on it. I like the look of it. And it's supposed to last much longer than shingles. Wish I knew how to post pictures on here. I would send one of what it looks like on our house.

Thought I'd update on my day. Got 4 new tires and a oil change so my car is set for a while. Bad NEWS. Lucky my beagle may have early stages of cancer in her shoulder. She's not in pain and I'll keep her as long as she's happy. Couldn't believe it when I picked her up. Boy she just cryed and wimpered. Normally she loves the vet. But she hadn't eaten all day and I KNOW that was the problem. HOWL HOWL when we got home for dinner. AT !:00 She's donig great now she's home. Gooffy dog. Love to all Diane

Put a metal roof on my house about a month ago... I'm with you Buttercup, I love to hear the rain on it. Of course they left the old roof on and that provides better insulation, so I don't hear it like you would a tin roof!!! I also like the fact that it lasts so much longer than shingles... It is gray and I think it makes the house look so much neater... They're coming next week to put up new shutters...

If you have a local internet provider you generally will have 10-100 megs of free storage space on their server.....ask them how to access it so you can put images into it. I can then show you how to place them into your posts. For the occasional pic if anyone wants to email me the image I can place it on my server's site or on (MrsS' server) and provide you with the link to it. Hope this helps!