MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Okay Snow!! I Confess

Homesteader

Yes I ate what I wanted to for 2 whole days. Didn't count a single carb for Thanksgiving Day and Friday after. No, I didn't have any sweets but I sure had a big craving for stuffing!!! I felt more stuffed than the turkey by Friday night. I've been on under 20 grams a day since mid January so I guess I'll survive this little diet vacation. Now I have to decide if I can have another break for Christmas. Hmmmm, there's food for thought.

I'm the exact same way Momo. Pumpkin pie etc. is delicious but I can leave it alone. The stuffing though is my downfall. I can and do eat a barrel of it. Oh, I just love it!!! smile.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

Ok, I confess, I DID have pie on Thanksgiving as the day after and the day after that. wink.gif I at a little stuffing, but I can leave it along after the first helping. I love the turkey though.

I think we all deserve a break sometimes. smile.gif

I have been cutting the ice cream out you know. I have it only one or two times a week at the most. smile.gif

I think we should all have at least 1 piece of pie for Christmas. wink.gif

Momo, you have do so GREAT. That is a low amount of carbs isn't it?

Some say you are allowed 35 carbs a day and others say a LOT more than that. One of these days, I really do think we will go on a low carb diet. I told Old Pine it has to wait until after the first of the year. Sorry, but I do have to have my 'Peanut Brittle'. grin.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif