MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Wednesday Morning>>>>>

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone has a good day. I believe I may have a lazy one today. Since I finished all of my fall cleaning yesterday (still have to clean carpets), the house is absolutely spotless, I picked up what little bit was laid out last night, and I have one very small load of laundry to throw in the washer. Other than that I am through....I guess I will get in the kitchen and cook up something really good for bingo tonight, since I have plenty of time on my hands today....Hey, I might even take a nap, who knows what the day holds.....Wheehee

Wish I could say that my house was spotless, but I'll get there, just much slower these days.

Got shopping to do today, and that eats up my energy...supposed to be 80 today, so I'll be done in by the time I get home.

Have a great day... all

It has been over a year, since I have actually had the energy or just plain felt like doing housework like this. I was only doing the absolute have too's. you know keeping a trail clean, to get through.

And I figured it was time to teach the boys about chores and keeping their room clean without depending on mommy. They had gotten into the habit of taking off their clothes and just dropping them, leaving snack wrappers and cola cans, just laying whereever they took a notion to put them. It was driving me crazy and running me ragged.

So now that their room is clean, I am driving them crazy about keeping it picked up. I am making them pick up all their toys and games,before they go to bed and I am making them vaccum the carpet before bedtime. They are tired of hearing me, so now they are doing it without having to tell them. They are 7 and 10.

Still raining here and it's 60 right now. High will be 67.

My bedroom is very clean except I need to tackle the miniblinds. I love the way they look - hate to clean 'em. Also got the kitchen cupboards wiped down.

Today is grocery shopping.

Unikemom: Good for you teaching your boys to pick up after themselves.

I cleaned my miniblinds this spring. I cheat . I take the down put them in the tub. Spray them with orange cleaner then rinse them off. That orange cleaner just washes them so nicely. I did finally get done. Spent the whole morning getting things for me and dad. He had as big a list as I did. But he doesn't get down here much. He and mom have been haveing alot of company lately. So I volunteered to get his stuff too. di