MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Can you believe it is September?????

Here it is September 1st..only 21 more days until the first of Fall.Time is flying. Eveyone is off to school and work, I am having my morning caffeine fix, so I can get motivated to get to work. We have somehow became the family to yet another new pet, a little basset/beagle mixed pup. The sweetest thing I have ever seen (named her Carmella).Have no idea where she came from, just found her on my porch.She has this thing about playing with Whole Potatoes. She keeps getting my potatoes and chasing them across the living room and kitchen....

We had an upsetting afternoon yesterday. We paid this guy, to come and do some weedeating for us, since we didn't have the time to do it. Well after he got through weedeating, he took a leaf blower and blew all the trimmings off of my front walk. Well he waited until he got right under my computer room window (in which I have a parakeet sitting in its cage in front of the window)to start up this leaf blower. The bird was just fine, I was sitting at the computer, but was talking to the bird also, well this dude cranks up the blower and then I hear THUD, look over and my bird is dead as a door nail...That leaf blower scared poor ole Dexter to death. It really upset the kids....

Well everyone have a good day, and get prepared for Frances and be careful....

Well Unike I am so sorry about your bird. This year has gone by so very quickly. Especially the last two weeks as I went back to work and the kids to school. We did go ahead and buy that 15 passenger van. I drove it last night. Didn't think I would be able too.. My sister said you have to have a special license to drive that. I said no you don't not for personal use. The best part of it, is that I am able to make payments on it. I am purchasing it from my boss. She is taking 25 dollars a week out of my check. This helps me out tremendously. Tomorrow my husband celebrates his 15th year of being married! Last night we had meatloaf mashed potatoes and corn, which is his favorite meal. I was thinking tonight of making home made pizzas. Thought about doing something nice for him tomorrow night. But I am at a complete blank. My boss gave me the day off tomorrow.

Today I don't go in until 1030, and only work until noon. Perhaps I will actually get some cleaning done! Now that the kids are gone though sleep sounds really really good.

LOL yes it's mine too... Of course mine feels like it's been more than 100! We were talking about going to our favorite restraunt tomorrow night for dinner.. We are sure to spend 50 dollars. But we don't buy each other gifts, guess I am just trying to justify it in my head!

Buttercup

My husband and I have been married 15 years too.

We always go out to eat (without the kids) and

we don't buy each other gifts.

I'm glad to hear about your van. I laughed when

you told about everyone sitting on each others

laps and got stuck in the mud. Everyone will be

glad to have their own seats.

I have yahoo msn icq and aim

on yahoo and aim I am Dawn8671

on MSN I am sunshine8671 I forget my icq number tells ya how often I use it....

Uh oh cat your gonna be sorry you put your yahoo name on here, crazy folk like me might actually try and talk to ya!!!