MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

INTRODUCTIONS

Judy Moist

Let's see. My name is Buttercup. I live in a small rural farming community in Central Illinois. My hubby and I have been married 15 years tomorrow. We have 3 children ages 14, 14, and 6.. We raise goats, chickens, rabbits, geese, a turkey, gunieas, ducks, the occasional pig, dogs and cats. We also love to garden and "put by" as much as I can. I love to chat online. I enjoy primitive antiques. Aprons are a passion of mine. I am a homesteader wanna be. We heat with wood only with a fireplace and woodburning furnace. A woodburning cookstove is our next step! Born in the wrong century. Although I love to bake and cook or whatever I hate to clean. I loathe dishes and laundry, most days it goes un-noticed. I work for a small catering service and resturaunt a few hours a week. My hubby is a contruction welder. Mostly I am a SAHM, who can't keep her house clean because I spend too much time on here with ya'll when I am not at work... LOL... Hope everyone feels at home here on our "Sunporch"... Blessings!

I'm so glad you decided to start this thread Unikemom, what a great idea!

I'm Becca Anne, SAHM to 4, soon to be a WAHM since we need $ to get by. I'm going to be selling things I craft on ebay and bargains I find at all the estate and yard sales around here. I am married to my sweet DH Lane, who is currently driving a cab for a living instead of computer programming. He lost his job a year ago and just recently got this one. He has Asperger's syndrome which is High Funtioning Autism. We have one DD who is 12, and starting 7th grade. I homeschool her part time and she attends classes with small groups through the learning center. Our son Max is 9 and started 4th grade yesterday, he along with our 1st grade Jake who is 6 both have AS as well. Then there is Nick, our sweet and mischevious 2 1/2 yr old who just started potty training yesterday and is a whole lot of fun. He is very outgoing and social so no worries about his development.

I am a very busy and sometimes nutty person who is comitted to a preparedness lifestyle with no homestead to live it on. SO I just come here to learn as much as I can and try to work toward my dream of someday owning my own little homestead.

Hope you all feel welcome here and enjoy our online home!

decorator. I have designed many cakes including doll cakes, BBQ grill with hot dogs, hamburgers flames and all, water slide with people in intertubes, a beehive...and much more. You can see some of my pictures on my webshare site. I do not have many on there yet but will get more on very soon. I have lots of time the next few weeks as I am recovering from some major surgeries 2 weeks ago tomorrow. The first week was aweful..not much mobility...but it gets better every day. Still have to spend alot of time "down" which is hard for me because I am usually on "the GO." I am new to this site and am enjoying it very much and have learned a lot of interresting and helpful things so far. My Honey just got home so we are going to watch some t.v. together.....More later........ NICE MEETING EVERYONE!!!

I'm a former homeschooling mom (ten years), and a full time journalist/photographer. For most of my marriage, I've been a stay-at-home mom. My husband does exterior renovations.

I have a cat, another kitten on the way (she's not old enough to leave the breeder yet), a dog, and two crazy birds.

I have two great kids who drive me nuts sometimes, and whom I adore ALL the time.

My husband is amazing: gentle, sweet, loving, attentive. But he makes me want to scream sometimes.

Anyway..... that's me in a nutshell.

Hi, I'm Dee and I live on a farm in Iowa. DH and I celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary last week. Our DS is 31 years old and he celebrated his wedding anniversary with our DDIL on the 30th....it was their 1st however. We also have a DD who is 24 years old and lives in San Diego, CA.

DH retired in March and is a happy man!