MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

flu season

Quote:

Have you seen the new plug ins available now. Instead of a floral scent, this one is put out by sudafed. It is like soltice or mentholatum, you plug it in your outlet and the medicine vapors go through out your home to help your congestion....

Westbrook is all Ears... or in this case Eyes!!!

NO! where did you find them? which store, isle?

Sometimes they (companies) will target a state and conduct market research so not all states get the same thing.

Thera Flu has been advertising these new disolving strips. Placed on a childs tongue and it disolves. This makes it easy to administer.

I do not get a flu shot. Let the elderly get them. And since I am 21 (and that is the lie I am sticking to) I will never get old.

The air freshener interests me. I hate taking medicine.

wes

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/041013/nyw061_1.html

"SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug will be available in both Children's and Adult versions in food, drug and mass market retail stores nationwide in October 2004. The suggested retail price is $7.99, including the plug and five refill pads and $4.99 for the refill packs with five pads."

Is this it?? It's called "SudaCare". VERY new!!!

Looks like it can be found online, too.

http://www.prodhelp.com/allergy_cold_cough_sinus64.shtml

Thanks Cat, that is the product....I am definitely going to try it....

SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FLU, CLICK OVER TO WINTER PREDICTIONS 2004-2005 2 AND READ THE NEW POST I MADE THIS AFTERNOON, CONCERNING THIS WINTER AND NEXT... DOESN'T SOUND GOOD!!!!!! YOU MAY NEED TO DO SOME MAJOR STOCKING IN THE COLD AND FLU DEPARTMENT!!!!!

My family got the flu shot because of Luke, we didn't want

to bring it home to him. We are going to be extra careful

this year.

We are going to stock up on things now so that we don't have to go out very much during this time. I am making out a list of things that I'm short on. I'm always short on

things that we go through really fast.

• 1 month later...