MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday Finally!

Synn

Good Morning ya'll! I am so very thankful today is Friday..

Here I am wide awake at 3am.. Head full of gunk, lil dd in the bed all over me, and it's the middle of the night December 10th and we don't have our heat on but I am sweating.. It's 42 degrees outside. Dh is over there just sound asleep! Snuggled right up next to lil dd. I worked open to close last night.. I was only there 10 hours but man I feel tired right now..

How is everyone else today? I think I will try and get a good deal of my shopping done this weekend.. I have to have some of it done by next Saturday as that is our Family Christmas get together with my Sisters and their families..Maybe even my brother but I am not sure. We are going to Denny's .. With a family memeber that co-owns it.. Luckily they are springing for everyone to eat there that night.. That's a great deal! For me anyway maybe not for him! LOL.. I am thinking STEAK! Yummy! We drew names last year for the adult exchange.. I got this same guys name! He's an inlaw.. And likes elephants.. He is also a vetenarian, anyone have any ideas on what I could get him?

I was thinking of a gift certificate from Dennys! LOL...

Man the alarm is going off already what joy... I hope everyone has a great day today!

Blessings!!

It is raining here, too. If it were snow we would have a couple of feet so I am not going to complain. I don't drive in snow, cause there are to many idiots out there to do stupid things on there hilly roads and there is not olace to go except into or over the bank, not good choices. I have my Christmas shopping done and some of it wrapped. Got the package off for great-grandson today. only has to go 75 miles so should get there in plenty of time.

Got to finish wrapping so I can put the tree up.

Have a good one.

Afternoon!

Hey, I made it here earlier.

Well, I got a few dishes done and re-arranged the freezer and went for the first round of this week's grocery shopping. Mainly I've been enjoying some special time with youngest DD, since she had her teeth pulled yesterday she was the only kid home today. Was nice.

It's warm here, near 50...unseasonably warm for Dec, but a cold front is moving in Sunday. I'm enjoying the weather while it lasts.

Oh, I also got a lot of laundry done, with roommate's help. I've spent most of the afternoon looking for a good link to replace a very valuable one that I lost, about food storage guidelines. One of my upcoming household projects is to make the big list for the one year of supplies that I want to have on hand, so I need to know what lasts how long in the freezer and on the pantry shelves.