MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Very windy Monday!

Synn

Morning! Wow is it ever so windy out today... And it's gonna be really cold tonight... We finally got our tree. I can't find the living room. As it takes up 3/4 of it.. It's enormous. I bet it's 10 foot tall.. and around too.. Just room in front of our chairs.. But hey it only cost 5 dollars!! I have everything I need to make my candy now.. It's just finding the time to do it. Yesterday dd had vespers. Then we went to church again for a kids Christmas program.. Then home and all went to bed. DH is working overtime this week. Which will be a nice Christmas check.. Of course our bonus is a ham.. But we will be thankful to have that... Hams are way too expensive.. I am going to try and make bread this week. I have to wait on Mike to cut wood for my stove though. Maybe he can do that tonight. Ok time to wake the children for school. Everyone stay warm and snuggly! Take care!

It has been very windy here too. I don't like the wind,

makes it colder than it really is.

I have to get my list ready for my candy making day.

My mom will come over this weekend and we will make

peanut butter balls and mounds. Then while school is

out we will make the rest of the candy.

We got our tree up yesterday. Can't keep the new

kitten out of it.

snowing here has been since saturday night. my yard looks as clean as everyone elses

my free dryer is broke so back to hanging clothes in the house... well at least it will add the moisture in the house.

got to go pick up med for DH today.(dasking through the snow in a ...)

everyone have a blessed day

We have a beautiful day today, the sun is out and there is a nip in the air. The temps(lo"s) are supposed to be down in the 20*s and teens for the next few days...

I have been outside setting out my lighted snowmen and candy canes and now am back in the house finishing up laundry and straightening up the rest of the house. Also in search of my punch bowl, can't find it anywhere..

I think I am starting to feel more of the christmas spirit. I think actually getting into the decorating is helping, I usually let dh handle all that while I do all the cooking. But this year he is just slapping it all up and not caring what it looks like... so I guess I am taking it all over....

I have also wrapped the presents for the kids exchange at school this week and for their teachers... Now I have to find time to go to the store to get sandwich makings. I have to make 75 sandwiches for the two classes. and cut them all out in christmas shapes...

Guess I better get busy, everybody try to have a wonderful day.....