MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Stormy Thursday

Judy Moist

Well It is windy as all get out here right now. We are supposed to get highly severe storms today. Probably just as I am leaving to take the kids to the doctor, just my luck!

Snowmom, you take care and hope all goes well at the doctor today...I hate it when they say there may be a possible problem... You know full well there is a problem or you wouldn't be spending so much time trying to find out what is wrong with you,,, these doctors offices, make me question higher education sometimes...

Here my 4 year old has been sick with an intestinal flu most of the day, he can't keep anything on his stomach, we are to the point of dehydration. So I call the pediatrician to ask if they could call me in some phenegran suppositories, just a couple to get us through the night, until I get him to the doctor today... The doctors office never bothered to call me back, and didn't bother to call the pharmacy... So I had to trot up to the pharmacy to find something for nausea, fight him to take, and fight to keep it on his tummy. I was too the point of having to take him to the ER... They will hear about this today, when I get to the office. They all know this child is very susceptible to pneumonia and very easy to dehydrate....after all it is allover his chart at the office.....Duh!!!!!idiots all of them I think sometime... Ok I am through fussing now. Everybody have a good day, and hang on it is gonna be a windy one.....

Mornin all! Rain Rain Rain! This is January? It was still 63 degrees at midnight here last night.. Sup with that? But old man winter returneth tonight.. Looks as though he may stay around for a day or two this time.

(((Snowmom))) Hope things go well with your testing..

Unike- hope your 4 year old is ok.. Poor little thing..

Hey hey Hey Slgrubbs..... What's up?

Gee I haven't posted much here in a couple of weeks have I ? I bet I have missed some good discussions. Last night before the storms got here we lost power for an hour! I was just sitting downstairs all alone getting some much needed alone time with the x-box... LOL.. When all the sudden my world was black! had to stumble my way to the table to get my lighter.. Then stumble to where I knew there was a candle..(wasn't hard they are everywhere in this house).. It caught me unaware... My lamps were all empty.. So once I got the candles lit I grabbed my gallon jug of oil and filled them all up.. I had plenty of light.. This was near 11pm.. DS came downstairs.. And we sat and studied for his health test.. Everyone else slept thru it.. We came upstairs by the light of a lamp and he went to bed.. I came upstairs and a few minutes later the light by the bed came on.. I then got online and talked to a friend for another hour about the weather of course...Now here it is ummm gee after 6am now.. I was up by 515..Well I best get.. I will surely have to take all the kids to school this morning.. Then I have to deliever groceries to work.. Even though I don't have to be there until 1030.. I should have them there by 8... Trying to get a break on Tuesday and not have to work... Crossing my fingers... Ok talk to you all later.. Hope you have a great day.. And if you get snow and ice today be careful out there!

Dawn

Good morning Unike and Buttercup and anyone who follows,

We only have a slight chance of rain here today and I'm glad because we're driving up to see Mom (4 hours round trip) for her 93rd birthday!! My sister, who has moved to central Oregon and I haven't seen for months, will be there also. We'll pick up our oldest son (to have lunch with Grandma) since it's his day off.

I'm hoping to grab a bit of time to stop at Bob's Red Mill store-but we'll see how it turns out.

Snowmom: You are in my prayers today.

Unike: I hope the weather holds off and the kids get well.

Buttercup: What a storm! Glad you got your power back but it sounds like you were prepared with the candles. Hope all goes well with getting Tues off.

Jan

Archived