MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday Morning

Bamboo

Wow. I can't believe nobody posted yesterday and I'm the first today and I'm being very lazy.

MIL came home from the hospital last night (back to her home in florida anyway). The surgery was just to remove bone fragments, no hardware added, so she is doing pretty good. She is walking with a walker, mom is walking with a walker, FIL and I are going to get them together for races

Haven't done a blessed thing all day, except do research online... went to little caesars and picked up pizza for supper..

Our big ice storm has come and gone... WE got about 1/2 inch of ice, but by Saturday evening it was already melting,, no power outage (thank goodness)...But it sure was pretty, got some really good pics of the ice...

Hope everyone had a really enjoyable weekend.....take care

Snowmom glad you are feeling better, spider I am glad you mil is doing better also.

Glad everyone's health is improving.

DS and the Princesses came over and we went out to lunch at the B&B near us. Yummy, home fried chicken, taters and gravy, green beans, fried squash, deviled eggs, corn on the cob, pinto beans, cole slaw, salad bar, lemon cake, corn bread and rolls. (Momo just had the salad bar)

Princess Jr. decided to spend the night tonight. Her first time by herself. She's only 2 and she is doing great. She's already passed out. We really wear her out. She tickled me at the restaurant. A friend of my husband's saw us and stopped by our table. Before he got to say a word the 2 year old said,"Hi, how are you?" I guess she's just friendly. LOL

No ice or snow here at all. I'm glad we didn't get any ice.It's been about 4 years since we got any ice. Sometimes the power goes out if we do get it.

Have a great week everyone.

Archived