MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

friday...

Linda

morning all it is a nice morning do far... the sun is out...

Buttercup ... my daughter homeschools her four children, she started with the first one she went to shool for the frist two years then dd trook her out and started home schooling. i cna't beleive the differance it had made. not bragging or anything. but those kids are smart. dd hubby helps with it also. a lot of the family thought it wasn't such a good idea cause they didn't feel the kids would get to socalize. wrong... they sure do and a lot... they belong to a homeschooling group that does things every month, rally at least twice a month. then they have the scouts, they are in the commuity plays, plus softball teams, basket ball, so it has really been good for the whole family. good luck

snowmom how have you been doing???

everyone have a good day

Hi all. Haven't been here in a while. I'm just starting to pack. Going on a cruise with my sister and our DD's. Dad is going to watch my dog. DH said he wasn't up to it. She'll be happier being spoiled by dad and mom anyway. DH is going to watch the cats. That he can handle. Hope he remembers to change the cat boxes. Hope you all are doing great. Guess I'll try to catch up on things here. Diane

Archived