MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Valentine's Day

jillg

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is great, I haven't had a chance to check all the posts to see. I still don't have a modem for my darn computer and haven't been able to get here to my friend's for a few weeks as she has been helping another friend get a store ready (she's opening up a liquer store in town and wants to open as soon as possible.) Other than not being able to get online, I've been doing ok. Was hoping to get here before the Spring Fling exchange, but am two days to late.

Welcome back W.S.

Boy was it icy this morning. I left for work, slid around a couple corners, couldn't get the speed to more than a few miles an hour, and came right back home. Everything is coated in ice. Called into work and used a vacation day. I usually have to do that a couple times during the winters.

Well everyone, Happy Valentine's Day. You've all been great to me since I started lurking around here. Thank you for your friendship. I hope you all have a blessed.... and chocolatey.... day

Happy Valentines to you also Spider and everyone else... It ended up being a better valentines than I thought it would be... We gave each a card, and I fixed a nice dinner...even though that isn't much, what did make it so special is that we both took the time to reevaluate our relationship, and took the time to say those 3 important little words to each other, that we haven't said in a long time.....

Archived