MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday

Judy Moist

Well who ever said that a female fuss session never works,, that is the clean version of what I really mean you know the (b----,sessions)..

I have fussed and gripes all week about having no help with housework lately, and hubby not working much right now because of rain, he should be helping me with things around the house... Well I blew my top this weekend...with dh and ds's.. didn't take long, the boys room got cleaned up, and dh and ds got out back and got my back yard cleaned up....So know dh thinks he is in the clear for at least two weeks,,, Yeah right, unless I find something else that needs to be done....

Congrats on your weight loss!

Maybe your DH will be able to switch to decaf permanently. My DH did. He had to since the caffeine was causing his heart to race. No caffeine..no fast beats.

We got alot done today. It was a beautiful day. I am finally getting close to seeing my entire office! DH almost passed out when he came in today and saw my progress. The big stacks of tubs are nearly all gone.

Unikemom I am so glad your family got stuff done for you. I hate having to throw a fit before anyone will help. DH still hasn't mowed the lawn. I forgot there was lots of construction debris blocking his entrance to the shed so it will ahve to wait unitl they move it.

Good for you Momo

Archived