MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

OH Me It's Wednesday!!!

Judy Moist

OK, people over in the ARE YOU READY FORUM.... SEVERAL OF US ARE TALKING ABOUT THE EMP BOMB THREAT FROM IRAN, AND OUR PREPS FOR IT... PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT, I HAVE POSTED A PARTIAL BIT OF THE STORY FOR ALL TO READ... VERY INFORMATIVE AND PRETTY DARN SCARY...

So I have been out this morning planted me 8 hills of squash, I will have ample time to do a second planting, and put a little fence up around the squash bed to keep animals, critters, and kids out of it.. got the first cutting off of my chives for the year, they are in the dehydrator drying now... got

I did all the laundry and then cleaned out my pantry. DH painted the house and re-shaped our pond with a bulldozer.

Together we planted red beets, spinach and some more corn. This is the first time we've tried beets here. Hope they turn out well.

Another beautiful day. I just love spring. We try to get all the tough outdoor jobs done before the summer heat sets in.

Hope everyone had a great day.

Unikemom thanks for the heads up I will be sure to check that out.

The boys room will be finished today, so my focus this weekend will be getting them moved in. Then I can re-evaluate where my preps stand. I am canning flour too, I bought a 50 lb bag last time I was at costco.

Archived