On Wednesday my computer crashed! I had to take

it to the computer store to be fixed. No computer

that day. My daughter had a complete meltdown,

she is an IM person. Thursday we hooked up an old

computer and it would not let me on the internet

at all. So, I decided to make some soap. So far

so good. I need to get a good scale.

I hope everyone day turns out good.

I have heard several people talking of their computers crashing this week,, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT,, ARE WE BEING CYBER SABOTAGED...

Expecting another warm day today,with possible severe storms this evening....

I found me a wonderful place yesterday... I went in search of my noni juice,, wanting to find somewhere locally that sales it, instead of having to order online and spend money on shipping and handling....

Well I found the place,, It is a little out of the way health food store, has been in this town for years,, but never went in to check it out, because of it's location... WEll I decided to stop in yesterday,,, and by dooley they had my 32 OZ. bottle of Noni juice, for $24.99.. where as I was giving $41.00 for 32 Oz.s online.... and this place even has an organic grocery in the back... It had everything... I can't wait until Ihave a little more time so I can go in and really look around

Got my crock pot out this morning and washed it up and got it going with a a beef brisket in it.. gonna have brisket and cabbage for dinner,, been craving it lately..

I want everyone here who is a soap maker to know, that I am now an official homemade soap convert...... I will never again pay $7.00 for a bottle of neutrogena face wash, as long as my old body is able to make homemade soap.... I used it for the first time last night, I washed my face in some and then also bathed in it.. I did not have to put on extra moisturizer, AMAZING,,,,my skin did not feel the least bit dry after my bath....I love it.... and will never use store bought....

well gotta go get laundry done up before rain sets in, and get the house straightened up, dh will be home early today, the boss man wants an early day today...

Went to wally world and spent $50 on more preps,,, I got 2 boxes of parmalat UHT milk,8 lbs of pintos, 8 lbs of blackeye peas, 10 pkgs,of ramen noodles,and a few more things which I listed everything over in what have you done #4 forum....

I just really feel the need and urgency to get better prepared lately,,, I don't know, I just feel as if something maybe happening soon...

Archived