MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday

Judy Moist

Got up this morning the weather man saying it was going to be a beautiful day, after all day rain on Saturday...Man did he miss by a mile,,, It has poured down rain all morning, still coming down...

Fixed breakfast and got that over with, washed 4 loads of laundry, and am canning corned beef brisket with cabbage and carrots.. I made a big crock pot full of this the other day, and we still had 3 quarts full left,, so I canned it up for hard times..... am going to make spaghetti sauce today and can it... with meat added to it.... everybody have a good one

Morning everybody...or maybe that should be good afternoon. It has been overcast here, but no rain today. Cool though. I'm still trying to get myself organized, it is getting better though. I made a cake out of my new (old) cookbook. It is okay...hubby wasn't to thrilled with it. It seemed kind of dry. I'll try another one

We finally got a shower early this am. We really needed it. About 9, after it let up, DH and I went fishing. We fished off the dock since I wasn't in the mood for a "boating adventure". We got some blue gills and a few bass that were too small to be legal. Lucky bass! I even got a little bit of a sunburn on my arms. I enjoy outdoors this time of year. It's not hot yet and the humidity is still low.

Yesterday DIL brought over all the princesses and we had a BBQ. Then we took them fishing for about an hour. The 2 year old caught a little bass on her Barbie rod. Her first fish. She loved it and decided she wanted to catch several more. They are so cute at that age.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Archived