MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HUMID SUNNY SUNDAY

Judy Moist

93 degrees here and overcast. The TV just had a storm warning so I ran to the computer to check it out. There is a severe thunderstorm warning and a tornado watch for us right now. The storms appear to be SE of us, but moving this way.... I looked out the window and there isn't a soul out... no kids, no one cleaning/mowing their yards, nobody. It is just plain hot.

Made some potato salad and hubby is going to grill some pork for dinner... maybe we should do that soon, what do you think

It was our first hot and humid day here. I broke down and put on the a/c.

DS was in a car rally. They race around the cones and try to beat their own time. We went and watched for a bit in the am before the heat set in. Then we stopped and played with the princesses for a bit. Grabbed a few groceries on the way back home. We got a little shower on the way home. We still need more rain so we were glad to get some.

DH is out doing a few chores so I thought I would use the quiet to do some surfing. I think we'll have a simple sandwich dinner tonight.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

(Unike, DH has had that test and it's not bad at all. The worst part is taking the pills and or the foul drink stuff)

Dh is taking visicol,,and he is running(literally) every 15 minutes.. it's really not funny, but I can't help but giggle at him,, he started at 6pm up until 7:30 pm with his first twenty pills, then he has to start again tomorrow morning at 11:00 am , until 11:30 am then he goes to the hospital at 1:00 pm...

The procedure doesn't worry me, it is the results that have me so worried... I know it can't be good...

Archived