MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Haven't Been Here in A While.......

Mare

Hi All,

I haven't been here in quite some time. But I got the newsletter and thought I'd check you out to see how every one is doing. Lots of new names since I was moderating here! Life is busy here even though we sold the bakery. I'll go and read through some of the posts and catch up. I'd love to hear form some of you who were here from 1998 til 2003....

I had a siggy at one time but it looks like I will need to go find a new one.

gardnmom

Welcome home!

Great to see you back. Have a seat over here on the swing and enjoy the goodies. Ice tea is my drink of choice today it is 88 degrees here. Course we can always raid the fridge.

Welcome back.

I live in a small city and have a friend who runs a bakery his family has owned for many years. There used to be a large mill across the street that closed down and now is upscale housing so he lost a lot of business there plus mega stores like Costco going in. I hope he keeps going because you can't get a cardamon braid or fatigman anywhere else.

Well look-a-there.... there's my old siggy. You ladies don't throw anything away do you? Neither do I.

I can make a pretty nice cardamom braid, I give them for Christmas quite a bit, but have never made fatigman. I'm glad to be out of the bakery business though. It's good to rest a while!

It's so hot here.... and humid. Iced tea sounds like what I need!

Thanks for the kind welcomes. It's nice to be back.

Guest Guest

Wow...what a nice surprise gardnmom! I remember you from years gone by...you were always a treasured member and I've missed all the knowledge and experience you've shared with us over the years, so it's extra special to see you again!

*darlene hands gardnmom a bouquet of freshly cut wild flowers...*

Hi Dellee......

Darlene, you know it's a blessing how we forge bonds with people and have to leave them and never think that we will meet again, but yep here I am. I enjoyed working with you at MrsS and I will enjoy being a participant too! This is a very nice place and I'm so glad it's here. Thank you for the flowers. Here are some for you, too ... flowers4u.gif

Archived