MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

1/2 Way Through June..ALREADY!!!

Dee

Morning ladies,

Kind of an overcast morning here but I'm not looking at Weather Pulse for fear it'll tell me it's staying this way. I'd much rather just hope it's going to straighten up and be beautiful soon. Yep, you can call me an ostrich! :P

Yesterday I spent the day working outside and reading Mother's emp story that's down in the Fireside forum. Wow, it's a good story for any of you interested in reading. There's lots of good stories down there but at the moment I'm hooked on Mother's.

When the dishwashers finished, as well as my 2nd cup of coffee, I'll get my grungy's on and back out to weeding. I'm really getting something accomplished with the weeding and boy do the gardens look nice. Now, to keep them that way all summer.

So, what's happening in your world today? Back to work? Working outside? Working inside? On vacation? Taking the kids swimming? My, so many choices when you think about it.

Whatever you're up to remember to..............................stop and smell the :bouquet: Have a good one everyone!!!

:grouphug:

Howdy Dee,

It has been rainy and overcast for days here, to the point where the garden is suffering and needs some sun. Not any in sight, either.

Radishes and some salad greens are up. I had hoped to go to the local farm today and pick strawberries but it is just pouring rain. Tomorrow may be better for that so today did some declutter and cleaning in basement.

With the first strawberries tomorrow, this will be the official open of my seasonal canning! I'm excited because strawberry jam is a favorite around here.

We are getting ready for a road trip to Nike Nationals in Greensboro, NC where our daughter qualified for nationals.

Otherwise, all is well. As I hope is the case for all Mrs. S folks---may you all be happy, and busy!

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

We are getting Spring at last, it was about 87º yesteray and is to reach 85º today. The sun is shining nicely and I'm sure it will be another hot day. :) It goes from using the furnace to needing the A/C, can't win. :shrug: As long as I can be cool inside I'm fine. :)

I don't have my computer fixed yet, so only do a few posts here and there. I hope to get it fixed this week. So, may not post again until next Monday or when and if I get my computer done this week. :)

We haven't done much around her but, work on some things that are needed to be done.

We did get our TV ready for the switch over so now I can watch TV again. It took a different box than what we had gotten in Feb. so anohter expence, on top of a different antenna and other stuff, so this switch was not good for us. Just some other way the government could get more of our money. :(

Oldpine is working hard in the evenings on a project that I will be happy to show you once it is done. :) DS and at least 2 of the DGS's will be coming next week to help with this so there is a lot of work to get done before they get here. :)

HUGS35.gifpsycoturtle.gif

Archived