MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Post count not moving?

quiltys41

I just noticed something tonight and not that it matters a whole lot, but is there some reason my post count hasn't went up for weeks? It's been at 1762 for a long long time LOL...see, even I know what it is without looking at it, it's been so long. And it takes some doing for me to remember anything! Is it because I am posting mostly in a sub forum (Pioneer Living)?

Q

Maybe Posts don't count in the Valley for you? LOL

you know without electric there you may be just typing and nothing is getting out? ROFL

LOL you are a stinker! mabe so on the posts there...who knows? :shrug: I don't really care but just wondering is all. Maybe it's just a glitch in the program? Hey, wont stop me from posting anyways lol. I am having way too much fun in the Valley to stop now!

Q

I never noticed it. :huh:

I took a screen shot this morning when I saw this, and I see it's gone up *one* more. How much did you post today?

(Maybe the 1700's were good years for you????? :blink: )

• 2 weeks later...
I never noticed it. :huh:

I took a screen shot this morning when I saw this, and I see it's gone up *one* more. How much did you post today?

(Maybe the 1700's were good years for you????? :blink: )

This makes 5 today.... it's okay Cat. Just thought I would mention it. Not really worried about it. Looking for quality not quantity anyways. :happy0203:

Q

Archived