MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

we got the place!

Kygal

we we got the call today stating that we got eh townhouse over the other umm...lookers? lol i am still madder then heck that i was not included in this serch for a townhome, and i am still mad at DH for not putting his foot down, but we are looking at it tomorrow before we give them the damage deposit so i get to look at it then. DH even declined an extra [oops, used a bad word] so that he could show me the place. anyway, hey jo!! isnt moving fun!! lol

oh yeah, can you recommend plants that need partial shade? my yard is small and has high fences. (just like the ones we had separating the yards behind the duplexes we lived in in wet, jo.)

Congratulations sis! I'll have to come visit when you're settled. I have a shadyish garden too (in front), and I plan to plant some bleeding hearts and other woodland-type plants & whatever herbs likes those conditions. Sun-loving herbs will go in my back yard. The previous owner planted masses of impatiens this year.

I do like moving...it can just get a bit overwhelming. DH hates it. We are now officially all unpacked, except for the stuff that will be in the cupboards I am intending to build in the basement.

Hey, I just noticed this guy:

Is he new?

~Jo

Archived