MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ear Candling

hummingbird

I have been told that ear candling is really awesome. I would like to know what you all think of it and most important, how to do it. I bought some ear candles last night and I am not sure how to use them. It seems to me that these could be made for a lot less than buying them so I would like some tips on that too. Thanks

I've done this for my sister and it did help relieve the pressure in her ears and removed alot of ear wax. We cut a hole in the center of a piece of foil and draped her head with a towel. You have to be sure to place it a snugly in the ear canal without pushing down too hard so it forms a vacuum. We got her candles from the health food store and there are several places in town that now offer this service. I'm about ready to try it for my sinuses!

This is something I am not familiar with. I had a problem with ear wax build up, but I just put 2 drops of sweet or mineral oil in my ear and it runs out.

My Dr. said if you don't have perforated ear drums, just plain warm water when you take a shower will soften it, too.

We've done this. Made our own candles. Not as good as

store bought ones, but they worked.

Cleans ears pretty good. Had a friend use them and almost

caught hair on fire. Wasn't funny then but can laugh about

it now.

Archived