MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Windy Wednesday

logcabinmama

I really enjoyed the plant talk I attended and the trade show. I managed to finish the report I was working on in peace at home. The great thing today was when I was finished with work, I didn't have that bus ride (45 min to an hour)! I wouldn't even be home yet on a regular work day. Makes me anxious to be able to work at home.

Good evening

I was at my ladies meeting all morning and then stopped at the grocery store on the way home.

It was a beautiful, clear day but cold. I think our furnace is not working right. It's cold at night and it takes well over an hour to heat the house in the morning. I don't detect the furnace kicking into the higher gear. Tomorrow I'll have to watch it closely. Furnace is only about 5 years old.

I've got crockpot chili going.

DH drove up to Ft. Lewis with a friend so they could drop off the friend's son's car. Not sure when he's getting back - sort of expected him by now.

Snowmom: It's good to hear you are up and able to do more. Be sure to take it slow and easy - I know, hard to do.

Star: Sorry to hear about your friend's death. How sad.

Becca: It's nice you'll have a visit with your SIL.

GH: I used to commute by bus or lightrail and know just what you mean. Long, long rides, sitting next to people you weren't at all sure about and the fumes from the bus. Bleak!

Archived