MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday Afternoon

redhenfarm

Good afternoon

We went to church this morning and then stopped for "breakfast" afterwards-really yummy.

Now it's just an easy day. At breakfast I asked DH what he had planned and he said there was a football game on. I asked if there ever was a day without ball games. The short answer is "no". And that's okay because it gives me time to check emails and putter. I'm a great putterer.

We still had a bit of rain this morning as we have for the past week or so but our forecast is for sun and mid to low 50s this week.

How's everybody else?

Today, I didn't sleep in as late as yesterday, so I got a bit more done before having to go to work. I finished cutting out denim squares, and started sewing them together! I hope to have the quilt done by the end of this week. I have a weird shift today (noon-8pm), so I miss both services at church. Tonight, I will take either the train to church to meet DH, or the bus home. Then I will work on the quilt some more, unless DH has some other plans.

~Jo

DS bought a new Sig 40 caliber, so he and his friend and I went out to the range for awhile. Then he had to head back to San Diego. I have been having quite a time with asthma the past few days. I woke up last night with my chest so tight it hurt. I still had to mow the dog-goned grass today so I imagine tonight will be fun too.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

its windy and riny here, the monkeys just wont stop whistleing. hee hee if the wind gets any stronger, i am going to start hearingh reports of trees falling. there are a lot of old trees around, and some people are too darn stubborn or lazy to cut then to a safe height, or get rid of them all together. i love storms. yum yum!!

yay!! the landlady FINALLY came over!! she said that she will call the exterminator first thing, but i think i shall call her at noon to remind her just in case. she is very scatterbrained these days, anything other than the election is second on her list, but i told her about this health issue and she said she would be right on it. of course, she IS a politition, so i am not putting much faith in her promises. lol that does not really seem fair, but she has so far proved that she has a hard time keeping her word. we will see how she is after the election.

night all!

oh yeah, its pouring hail the size of marbles! tomorrow its supposed to be freezing rain. there is a lot of wind so as soon as i can i am going to go get extra fuel.

Archived