MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Wednesday, Jan 25

logcabinmama

Snowy there weren't but 2 goats at the sale and they weren't something I was interested in.. The one nanny they had was a boer.. She did have a nice milk bag on her.. But then I got a look at her other side. It wasn't good.. Looked like mastitis.. We had breakfast instead of lunch and it was good.. Then we went and visited with my daughter in the afternoon.. Then she came and spent the night.. Didn't get there until 10 and since I had been up since 3 I was already asleep! But her dh was late getting here this morning so we had a good visit.. It's nice having her home when she can come..

Sorry about Pooh. I do hope he gets better.. I know it's a bad feeling when they are so listless like that..

Pixie? That hat was so cute..

Today it's more laundry.. It's never ending for sure.. I put a porkloin in the crockpot so I can make BBQ this evening.. And we will have sandwiches for dinner.. I can't decide what else to make.. Slaw would be good and chips maybe..

Hope everyone has a great day.. I rode in a 4-wheel drive truck all day yesterday.. I had forgotten how much they mess my neck up.. Just from bouncing.. Oh well..

Ya'll take care......

i am mostly just working on the afghan today for mu friends wedding. but i did start a plastic bag holder. i have so many of them and they are taking over the cupboard under the sink. lol i think i may have to make 2! lol

today i hae a drs appointmemnt for me, but i think i may just change that for morri. she did not sleep well, and has spots. besides that, i think she grew an inch overnight!

sapphire poured out asll the milk into a tupperware saying that it was for her serial (clean bowls in the rack) and so i am making her drink all of it before she goes to school. she took that much, she drinks that much. besides the worst that can happen is she has healthy bones.

yesterday it was cold but sunny, and today it loks like we will only have cold, not sun.

i just told sapphire (who said that she does not want to finnish her breakfast) that we are not going to school untill she is done even if she is late. she decided to push her food away and refuse and so i said looks like we are staying home, and now she is crying. kids!

oh boy...she is still refusing, so we shall see how this turns out.

Well, I am feeling much better today, even though I got only 5.5 hours of sleep last night. I do not regret staying up so late at all. I'm at work right now, then I will walk to school in this balmy April weather. It's been 10 C for the past few days now. Ridiculous!

I hope everyone is having a teriffic day!

~Jo

the dr said that it was just a viral rash, and since it is gone, shes fought it off. she said if that happens again, use calamine lotion. i hate calamine lotion, it never seemed to help me. so i figure i will just give her an oatmeal bath(if it happens again), and put my tea tree gel on it. that should take care of the itch and whatnot.

Archived