MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Promoting Mrs Survival.com

Mother

I'm posting this on the "flu" forum only because I believe a lot of members are keeping an eye on this. If the other moderators think it pertinent, they can post it on their forums also.

Because of the empending pandemic and other threats I would like to think that Mrs. S could do a wonderful service to people who are new to preps and in turn it would help each of us, for the more people who are prepared, the better it will be for us.

I would like to suggest that each member print one or more flyers, to post in your local area, with some simple statements on them such as:

MOTHERS

"Are you concerned about the Avian Flu and other threats to your family's safety? Are you worried about protecting them? www.mrssurvival.com can help you find the security you have been looking for."

It might sound simple but sometimes simple is more effective as it gets their curiosity going. I suggest that you print it in bold print with the web addy on a line by itself so that it stands out.

If each of us gets only one more person to check us out, just think of the impact that would be

Yanno, I've been reading other boards, watching the reaction after the Oprah show, and I hafta say so many of them kinda break my heart.

I remember the fear I felt when an impending disaster was looming down on me and my family and I didn't know the first thing to do to prepare. I remember how grateful I was when I found people (here at MrsS) who gave so freely of their wisdom and experience, and taught me all that I know today.

In our link at the top *About MrsSurvival*, I think that Cat wrote it best when she described how we collectively all feel, and I'm not even going to attempt to say it any other way, she said it best then, and it still applies today.

I'll start spreading the word, and in fact I already have. I still may have lots to learn, but I also have lots I can share with others that I have already learned, and in turn, pass on that which was given so freely to me.

Ive been sending this link to all my contacts... most of them think im a lunatic of course... but Im the one they contact when something goes wrong though... Ive got a few other websites I occasionally post on Im planning to post the web addy on... but like you said the more other folks are prepared the better off everyone will be. AM

Archived