MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Better Yet---Friday

Bamboo

Good morning! It's cold and snowing and a little windy this morning. It just blows my mind because on Wednesday it was 62 and just beautiful. The snow is pretty too but I prefer the Spring-like weather.

Today I plan on doing some more decluttering in the kitchen and doing whatever cleaning I hadn't accomplished - oven and fridge. My 11yo and 5yo will go to the school for the Reading Club a little later this morning. I need to get some books ready to mail and just do some general picking up.

I was invited to go to a dinner tonight with some ladies here in town. For some reason it doesn't start until 7 p.m. I'll have to drink extra water so I won't be too hungry before then. We'll be getting some fish for the aquarium this weekend and some more firewood. Quite the exciting life we have, huh? LOL!

Hope everyone has a beautiful day

i copompletely forgot about a job interview i had, and so i had to cvall my friend last minute to come watch the baby. since i had forgotten (and only remembered an hour beforehand) i did not haver time to shower, or even put on a clean shirt!! and i had to run half the way in heels, and i have not worn heels in so long my feet hurt. yarrgh...i am glad thats over. i doubt i will get the job. whatever.

on my way to the school to get sapphire from the interview i stopped at the second hand book store, and i got a very very good patons knitting and crochet book that has very clear instructions, and only cost $1.50 i also went to tour local yarn shoppe, and i bought a pair of knitting needles. when i told Bev(the owner) that i had learned yesterday using mainly chopsticks, i thought she was going to have a heart attack from laughing! heh heh well, she recommended size 5 needles for practice, a good size to learnon she sais, so i got those. the dollar store has strarted sellling crochet hooks and knirtting needles, so i am going to go there when i have the money and get all the sizes they have.

i start paying back my student loan this month, so that should be interresting. we are going to have to make a few sacrifices.

CHEEEEESE

i looked for rennet at the store today and they dont have it,. i may have to go out of town to get it, lets face it, not a lot of people make cheese around here. i am sure they will have it in chilliwack, as there are a lot of farms around, and cows, and goats... ui would ask my mom in law to pick some up for me, be she has a tendency to get the wrong thing. she hates store employees, and buys the first thing just to get rid of them. so i hear a lot of "this was all i could find" or "this is all they had" then i go back, and its right there. i really wish i had car insurance!

we aere going to go do a big huge grocery shop just before my inlawes go on thier famuily vacation because FIL refuses to let us use one of 3 cars that will be sitting there collecting dust while they are gone. i can carry all that food home! a very stubborn man. (pat sais i am a lot like him sometimes )

wow...i sure am rambling today! lol

have a good one all!

Archived