MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hellllllloooooo

Mother

Hellllooooo!!!! (echo echo echo echo) Wow, this IS an empty place. Wonder where everyone is?

Hey (hey hey hey hey) Could we get some company here? Schoolmarm, Jo and I are feeling just a little bit lonely.

I'm putting out a plea. I know that there's a lot of tension in your lives now and the need to prepare seems to have gotten overwhelming to a lot of people but now is not the time to give up on this Manual. Indeed, now is JUST the time we need to work on it. Whether you are a seasoned prepper or just new to it, this manual could be invaluable to survival. Yes, I know there's other survival and preparation manuals out there, but the Mrs. S manual will contain information from people you have come to know and care for and when the

Guest Guest

I'm being naughty...

There, I've confessed.

I've been swamped with issues here at home, that the best I can do is get through all the forums on a daily basis and post as much as I can...no I haven't forgotten, yes it's always nagging and I apologize for my tardiness. I wish life would just SLOW DOWN for a few moments...

Thanks for the reminder.

I haven't gotten alot done on my part but am going to make a pot of coffee this evening and stay up and do some more work on it. I may have to get some help on it if I don't make alot more progress tonight. I certainly don't want to be a big hold up!

Thanks for the nice, gentle kick in the pants to get us going again

Archived