MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wefreshing Wednesday

Becca_Anne

Thanks Snowmom, and everyone else for all the prayers..just know that you and Oldpine have also been in my prayers for all you have been dealing with.

We got hospice started this week, they are ordering him a hospital bed, so should be getting it soon..

The nurse decided that he wasn't going to be coming out everyday rightnow, said dh's vitals are too good, he needed to go cure sick people...

today was day 2 at work, and it is really slow. we get maybe 40 customers in 5 hours. how am i suppossed to train if there is no one to serve! lol i was complimented 2 times today on how well i was keeping busy, but it was so slow i felt like i was just standing around all day long. i think the other trainee has eye problems, she messes up 9 out of 10 orders.

have a good evening folks!

Glad everyone is feeling some better. Good decision on lockbox unike. Pixie, not for sure but i think the hand creme you mentioned is called "silicone glove" from Avon? Don't know if they have it available anymore or not. I remember a lot of nurses used it because frequent handwashing dried out their hands so much. Would they consider buying another kind of soap for you or as last resort let you bring your own soap? Does sound like allergic reaction.

i thought of bringing my own soap, but looking back on the last 2 days, and such, and considering that the red is not going away, i think it is a burn. it only covers the back of my hands, and it hurts most when under warm or hot water. so, i have been applying my tea tree gel. i figure its from reaching under heat lamps to get the darn burgers and fries. my skin has always been sensitive to heat and such. there are a few different kinds of silicone glove type products, i have no idea what avon sells, i have never bought avon in my life, no knew anyone who did. my mom bought mary kay. heh heh

well, i am off to bed, get some sleep before thebaby pukes and needs a full change including sheets...*sigh* she has a drs appt. tomorrow and she just had some tylenol for her fever.

Archived