MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

400 Chinese students hospitalized with unknown flu

Kat

Hello! This is my first post. I have been reading for a couple weeks now and I appreciate all the time and effort everyone has contributed to help others be aware of this situation. It is late and I was just checking the news. Maybe, the news link below doesn't mean anything or maybe, hopefully, it's just my imagination......

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060402/hl_af...lu_060402123620

Guest Guest

Welcome Janet, and I'm glad you've jumped right in!

Thanks for the link...I think it's good that we keep a watchful eye on things that are going on around us...I believe we're all intelligent enough to be able to view changes that might happen around the world and comprehend that they may or may not effect us.

400 people being quarantined from high fevers and flu is pretty serious, regardless of whether it might be bf or not.

*darlene hands janet a cup of cappuchino...*

I haven't cooked breakfast yet but a nice cup of coffee is a great way to start the day!

Thank you Darlene and Mother for your welcome! I appreciate it! *drinking second cup of coffee* Darlene, you are right about coffee.

I wonder if the flu will "sneak" up on us or will everyone (including general public) be fully aware when it arrives? Part of the reason the article concerned me is that I am not sure if the Chinese government would ever release exactly what the cause of the 'virus' was or the true amount of people infected.

Archived