MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Following Darlene, I'm on the Diet

cartoongirl

I made the soup, and it is goood. Didn't have the cabbage, oh well. I'm going to give this my all...I know if I can do this anyone can because I am no good at following a diet.

Westie you have started something. Darlene has given me some hope. Besides it's healthy and good for me and yes kind of a fun thing to do.

Anyone else?

Guest Guest

Erica, I would think that the cabbage in the soup is a vital ingredient for a number of reasons, so if you can get some cabbage to add to it, I would.

Well, today is day 4 for me, and I lost 1 more pound from yesterday so I'm up to 4.5 lbs! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The only downside to this whole thing is that my energy level is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY down...I find myself doing alot less than I usually do, so I'm just making adjustments to compensate for it while on it these 7 days. The weight loss is great but the major lack of energy is frustrating.

Thanks Darlene. I'm going out this eve. and I will buy some cabbage. I do have to make more soup...what a piggy I am. This is more difficult than I could have ever imagined...guess I just forgot.

Great job Darlene for sticking it out. Day 2, here goes..haven't stepped on the scale this morn. should go do that.

Necie, yes a push and maybe a kick in the B... as well! LOL

I am going to start on Monday.. Since I won't be able to get to the store until this weekend.. Today I am a chicken sandwhich with lettuce and cheese ( I baked the chicken ) I need to get away from white bread.. So to those of you that are starting before me WAY to GO!!!!! Keep it up!

Guest Guest

WOOOHOOO Erica! Good going chica!

I'm on day 4 and doing fine so far, but I already went out and bought my meat for tomorrow...I can't wait to have some real food ROFL!

You're gonna do great buttercup, as long as you remember it won't be fun, but the weight loss will inspire you!

This is what I just found on this...

The Miracle Soup Diet: 1St. Day.- Fruits. You may eat any fruit except bananas, but if you like watermelon and cantaloupe eat both of this only and you may loss 3 pounds on the first day. Eat the quantity you want. 2nd. Day.- Vegetables. Eat all the vegetables you want all the day. Try to eat the green ones. Don't eat beans, peas, corn, etc. You may eat one roasted potatoe with butter; but only one. 3rd. Day.- Fruits and vegetables. The same as the first and second day but you cannot eat the potatoe. 4th. Day.- Milk and bananas. Eat 8 big bananas and 8 glasses of low fat milk. Bananas contain a lot of calories, carbohidrates, proteins and calcium, as well as the milk but in this day particularly your body needs it, this will help you to satisfy your neccesity of sugar. 5th. Day.- Meats and vegetables. You can eat 10 to 20 oz. Of meat and 6 tomatoes. Try to drink minimum 8 glasses of water this day to eliminate the uric acid of your body. 6th. Day.- Meat and vegetables. Eat all you want of meat and vegetables. Not potatoes. 7th. Day.- Rice, fruit juice and vegetables. Eat all you want of rice, coffee, fruit juice(no sugar or substitutes added) and vegetables. What you can drink.- decafeinated coffee, tea, vegetable juices (but only in the vegetables days) fruit juices (but only in the fruits days) and the t.j. Miracle soup. The more soup you eat, the more weight you loose.you can eat the soup any day of the diet.

Archived