MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pandemic Level 4 ????

MoonGoddess

If this is true, how long before WHO agrees and officially raises the alert level?

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/4/prweb368909.htm

H5N1 Pandemic Level 4 Declared by Research Team Citing 23 Clusters and Case Histories

Using the World Health Organizations own guidelines for determining pandemic level status, an independent research team has gathered enough factual H5N1 data to substantiate the need to declare a "Pandemic Level 4" response to Avian Flu. The Information that supports this claim is derived from scientific and medical papers, laboratory reports, government, geneticist, virologist and other experts around the world.

(PRWEB) April 23, 2006 -- Using the World Health Organizations own guidelines for determining pandemic level status, an independent research team has gathered enough factual H5N1 data to substantiate the need to declare a "Pandemic Level 4" response to Avian Flu. The Information that supports this claim is derived from scientific and medical papers, laboratory reports, government, geneticist, virologist and other experts around the world. The combined effort focused on a three year period from 2003 to the 2006, listing 23 documented clusters of H2H. The report is based on millions of Internet searches and thousands of hours verifying data.

"Clusters of H5N1 infections," says one research member "They may indicate human to human transmission of H5N1 influenza or alternatively indicate common exposure to the virus from an environmental source, presumably avian. A cluster here is defined as two or more individuals: 1. Who are in close physical contact, 2. Who become very sick with a respiratory disease, and 3. at least one of whom is a confirmed H5N1 influenza case.

From everything I've read and heard, it should've been raised a long time ago. I think they are trying to keep it low key to avoid a panic. I think there is a lot of stuff that we don't know because they aren't telling us.

As I understand it it's more a matter of criteria. Each case has to meet a certain criteria before it's considered to be "official". If no test was done, ergo, not "Official". If it can be proven that the cases were conected in some way with chickens originally, and then passed to VERY CLOSE associations then it's NOT a problem as far as they are concerned....

All I can say is that after hearing the facts regarding how "SARS" was dealt with by the WHO and other top officials we are (^*%^*%&! If this goes pandemic in the next couple of years...I don't want to even get into it.

IMO, this will be a very personal journey for each and every one of us. Luck will play a part.

The Grace of God. sickening.

Archived