MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Saturday

Becca_Anne

Good morning mommafitz and all those who follow. I had a very rough day yesterday. We had some problems with my pickup and thought the transmission was going out in the truck, requiring more money that we didn't have right now.

Paul doesn't think the tranny on the pickup is shot. He drove it around in the driveway last night and he couldn't see any problems. He'll remove the pan and filter today so we'll be getting a new filter while we are out and about today.

We also have to pick up some more electric fencing supplies today. Our goats are needing a larger area to browse. The pigs have pretty well cleaned up the area they've been in. You can sure tell a difference in where you've had goats and where you haven't. I love that everything is picked clean as high as they can reach.

We also need to get the last of the tomato plants planted before the next rain starts up again.While we are in town, I will pick up some more top soil. That, mixed with my magic beans (rabbit beans) will make great soil for planting more of my garden.

We have a lot on our list of thing to do today so I need to get moving. Still need to read here. Hope you all have an excellent day today.

Oh Boy Oh Boy oh boy

You have all been so busy.

Spent Saturday shopping. We finally found something for my DD's birthday. We got a pretty silver charm bracelet. it already has a star, a heart and a cross on it.

I wish they were anything other than text books!

Bye

Sue

Archived