MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Is it just me or what?

cartoongirl

yes.............................

Don't like to be online everyday (other things to do?) but if we are home I just check in to see what is going on. And when I am awake in the middle of the night (to many nights) good to read a bit what you all are doing and seeing who is around. Don't see much overnight posting lately must be everyone is busy with garden , family or just plain old life?

I've been trying to keep up with the reading, even if I don't have time to post. This week-end is crazy at work, but is nothing compared to the two weeks over the 4th of July. Sometimes have to make myself get off here to get things done that I SHOULD be doing. Not enough hours in the day. Worked 9 hours today and have to do the same tomarrow. Doesn't seem like alot, but considering that our normal shifts at work are 4-5 hours and you're exhausted after that...right now I'm zombified and after tomarrow I'll be like the walking dead. Hopefully, I'll have some time this next week to get more posting done. Miss you guys.

Yep.....guilty here too. Lots of days this is the only place I visit on the net cuz my time is short. When I don't get to stop by, I spend time thinking about what I'm missing. This is definitely the only web site I ever post topics or replys.

Archived