MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Terrific Tuesday

arklatex

Why is today terrific? Because I don't have to work today. Actually, I'd better enjoy today since it's my last day off until Sunday. It's going to be a long week.

I don't have much planned except that I have to go to the Ford dealership and have the Explorer inspected so we can get the tags next month.

Other than that, I'm just going to take it easy today. It's supposed to be a very warm day here and the humidity is up in mid 90's as is the temps. I guess it would be a good day to head to the creek.

Have a great day everyone. Hugs to all.

Good afternoon! I am so tired but we've had a great past 5 days. My mom, neice and her hubby and their two little boys were here from Wednesday evening until this morning. We were busy having fun, enjoying each other's company

Looks like I've got alot of catching up to do here too!

Hope you all have a great rest of the day! I'm going to read some more posts and then get busy again....

See ya,

Well my today wasn't as productive as my yesterday. I didn't hear my alarm go off so I slept late. Tried to get everything done by the time they turned off the water at 9 am but no such luck. So my kitchen is a disaster area, LOL.

I did get a batch of hot dog chili sauce made for the freezer. It looks a little thin, so I'm gonna cook it some more in the CP tomorrow.

I need to be working on dinner but it's still 94 here so I'm stalling LOL.

Mommy of Six

Archived