MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I've been MIA for awhile....

bluegrassmom

but I'm back now. Some of y'all may remember we were going to Fl. for a vacation. Well, we went and had fun but things have been topsy turvy since I came home. I don't know what it was about getting out of my own environment, but it just did a number on me. By the time I got back home, all of the details of prepping just seemed too intimidating. This was, by the way, after being in my sister's homes, where there is not prepping going on at all. I don't know. I got back on here after coming home and there were A TON of new messages and then I looked around my house and it's a bit small and where in the world am I going to stash anymore preps and.....well, you get the picture. But, I think I'm over my funk. I think.

And by the way, what in the world happened here? It seems my world is not the only one to go topsy turvy! I found a post that had my name on it where I was thanking someone for canning their own bacon on a Wednesday and a Thursday? Too funny. And I really, really hope this question is legit and doesn't upset anyone but, is Judy Moist a real name? Y'all know I just had to ask!

Anyway, I love everybody and I'M BACK!!!!

welcome back. I know what you mean about being in a small place. I currently am living in a tiny apt and have no room to store things. I did get a storage shed that is climate controlled. I have been placing things in there. Advantage no one knows what or how much I have stashed back.

Ma Steel

Welcome back, deanne!!! I was wondering how the vacation trip went. I'm so glad you say you had fun... I'd love to hear more!

Archived