MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Too much info!

snapshotmiki

Hi Cat and everyone,

It is too overwhelming to even think about putting the past 4 and a half years in a letter. Yikes! I did updates for the first 3 years but have gotten lazy even with that. I will tell you that I have gone from snapshot mik to waitress mik. It is much easier to work seasonally and the money is usually good. Also suits my personality as I like to entertain. It is my 4th summer to work at the same rest. in WY. We will be going to Quartzsite, AZ for the 2nd time to work there in Dec.I think I will look around again for awhile. Thanks for listening. If you have any questions, please ask. That may be the best way to get me talking. Mik

Hi Pogo,

I am at the Terry bison Ranch outside of Cheyenne. I work in the Senators Rest. And I am glad Frontier Days is over although with the gas prices it was not quite the chaos as past years. Where are you?

Miki

Hi Becca Anne,

Nice to be back. My DH and i think that this is a beautiful area. We love the plains. There is room for God out here is the first thing we both thought I like to be able to see great distances. Oregan is one of the places we still want to get to but have not yet. Also WA and ID. Talk to you soon Mik

Archived