MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Auction for Debbielee's Services (heeheehee)

Guest Guest

I'll up the bid to 50 cents! I KNOW her time and work is more valuable than that...so I'll move it up to $5.00 wink.gif. It would be really nice to not have to clean my home and spend the time with my family instead! Believe me, as it is, it's not shinning!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

The *whole* house???

I bid $57.30... ( my whole week's paycheck! *blush* )

grin.gif

(oops, now wait... do I hav'ta pay for her to GET here, too? Then I'll have to ask DH.)

------------------

cat.jpg

**Cat pictures a fat little 'possum rubbing his tummy and looking rather confused as his fur is standing straight up, singed & smoking...**

OK, but now *what* is a "nuclear kitten*????

grin.gif

I'll raise it by a bushel of acorns...

------------------

cat.jpg

Is a nuclear kitten like an Atomic Kitten? No, I thought not. Debbielee is going to come and clean my house and I am going to teach her how to make jam and chutney and wine and mead and beer and sew and knit and crochet and make bread and home school children and look after chickens and do the garden and sit on her behind and drink huge amounts of tea. Well, that's what I do all day instead of cleaning my house anyway!

We'd better get the bootie high....anyone who loves housework is in need of an analyst and they aren't cheap!

Only kidding,Debbielee. I love to organize and reorganize things...but every day making the beds and sweeping and....argh....laundry are not my favorite things to do.

I like to cook though! What would you charge to clean up after me?

Hi Debbielee,

Cleaning is not fun for me either! The camper van will be smaller and easier. My house is pretty easy to clean and will get easier in 1 1/2 weeks.

Anyway I'll see their bid and raise it a whole slew of stray cats and kittens (live) and 1 roasted chipmonk.

Mik

Hey all! A woman with a perfectly clean house is BORing. We can't have anyone else clean our house, except do the dishes, BUT we are the only ones who can put them away. Its always fun to wash your friends dishes, don't you think?

Heck, I'll throw in a case of my home packed red salmon, and thats raising the bar!

Kathy

"It's not what I'm doing, it's what I ain't doing"

Wow! You're gonna end up rich, girl! I know I'll never be able to afford you now. Especially with that salmon. I'll fight you for that.

I used to love to clean house. Then I had KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget it now. Everytime I try, they undo it faster than I can yell at them.

Debbielee, you must be a remarkable person to love to clean your house. I envy you so much. Would you rub some of that off on me so that I can start loving it again? Please??????????????? grin.gif

------------------

Pray for Peace

lcm.jpg

You guy's are fun to watch!

OK.....so far we have.....$57.31 + a nuclear kitten (?) +a smoked stuffed possum + a bushel of acorns + a day of Learning with Lowie (i like that) + a free mental assessment from Lady T (hahaha) and Snappie raised the bar with a chipmunk roasted on an open fire...(hahahaha)....and lot's of Kittens/cats.....some homepacked Salmon!

Hey Delta.....my house may be spotless...but don't open my closets!

Who's gonna win??????????

Your right Loggie.....the kid thing makes all the difference in the world! Your a hoot!

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited October 16, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited October 16, 2002).]