MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Sunday

mommafitz

Good Morning (evening) Momma! It sure sounds like you had an interesting weekend. Nothing special has gone on today. I went to church thismorning and when I got back I needed to clean up the mess from making the rabbit cages. Other than that it has been a pretty laid back Sunday. I need to really get things cleaned up because tomorrow is a school day and I couldnt find my kitchen table if I tried. So if I dont get that done I wont have a place to teach my kids. LOL I dont have enough room to give them a school room. So until I do it will be kitchen table schooling.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I need to go shopping for the marathon canning this week:)

I know, I'm really late posting here but Paul and I got up bright and early and he took me out for breakfast and we went shoe shopping. Actually, I went shoe shopping and he just came along for moral support. I hate to shop for shoes. It took me an hour but I finally found two pairs of shoes to wear to work. The shoes that I had were hurting my feet.

Paul is getting ready to go to Truck Driving School. His class starts tomorrow. He'll have three weeks of classes and he's already signed on with P.A.M. Trucking once his class is complete and he has his CDL. I'm guessing that by the first of October, he'll be on the road.

I'll be here working and trying to hold down the fort. I'm afraid that I'll have to get rid of my angora bunnies. I just don't have the time to devote to them and now I'll have even less time. Anybody want to buy a fuzzy bunny??

Archived