MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday - again!

SueC

Hello all

I have had a rather lazy day, spent some time and got the ironing up to date, then took it easy. I had to take my little car to the repair shop this afternoon. They wanted it by 8 am tomorrow, but that is too awkward. So DH will take me over to pick it up on Thursday before my class. While in town, picked up a few things I had been looking for. Went to Spotlight and got some of what I need for the Christmas ornament exchange, I might even get started this weekend!

My DD rang, she is ready to fly to Brisbane tomorrow, we will drive down on Friday to meet her and celebrate her 21st. DH and 2 girls will drive down in the morning, and I will go to uni class and then pick up other DD in the afternoon and drive down in the evening.

And so another day is done,

Take care all and Goodnight

Sue

Hi Sue and Goodnight to you...and Good Morning to everyone else!!!

We're having some rainy weather here, and I'm thankful, we really need it. I bet our catfish are having a party in the pond...they were probably having preparedness meetings of their own...hehehe!

Busy homeschool day and housework to boot. I don't care, I love it, being here with my boys...it's wonderful.

I'm still undecided about dinner, but looking like crab salad over a lettuce salad bed. It's low and carb and yummy! Plus, easy...that counts for a lot!

Have a great day!

Stephanie

Nite Sue and Morning Stephanie! Good Morning to everyone else!

I hope everyone woke up bright and cheerful. Its raining here thismorning and we will have a high of 67 so Im not sure why I woke up in a good mood. I have lots of aches and pains thismorning but that just proves that Im alive! I think I over did all my "work" yesterday.

Today since it is raining I guess its inside chores like laundry and a full day of homeschooling. Definately taking it easy today. I wonder who I can get to bend down to tie my shoes. I cant seem to reach them thismorning. LOL

I hope someone else is having a productive day... because it just aint happening here!!!

Have a good day y'all.

Archived