MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday Oct 1

mommafitz

Well, well, well! We have made it to the first of October!!!!My brain considers it to be officially fall now!

Gorgeous sunbeams are coming thru the kitchen window. They are beckoning to me. I'll hafta go enjoy them asap!!!

Ya'll have a good day now, ya hear?

mommafitz

Good morning Mommafitz and all you other wonderful people! The sun isn't quite out yet but it's getting here. I didn't sleep much last night because of DH being gone. I'm thankful he's here most of the time or I'd be exhausted

Take care and have a great Sunday!

Well I got lots done yesterday, the kitchen is almost done. Maybe then I'll take a pic LOL.

The linen closet is done, finally. Today I will be doing a lot of baseboards and hopefully finishing in the kitchen.

The front yard is done, back is not. With bear visits every other night or so it's hard to keep up on that one. If they try to "penalize" me for that one I'm going to pitch a fit-we can't use bear proof trash bins, have to use the one the complex supplies. We can't build a bin cage because it has to attach to something to work, and we're not allowed to do that. There's no shed or garage to keep the bin in. So they can live with the best I can do out there, or they can let me build a bin cage, or I'll call DOW on them. Technically, what they are doing, by not allowing me to bear proof my trash, is illegal. A bin cage is cheap, very effective, and wouldn't be visible from the street.

Mommafitz IS always cheery in the morning! I'm with grumpy, I mean granny, LOL. I'm not fit for public consumption until about 10 or so, even though I usually get up at 5 LOL.

And I just love seeing what everyone is doing with their day. Keeps me motivated!

Mo7

Archived