MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ladies, Guess The Bugs Still Haven't Been Fixed...

Domestic_Goddess

Hi DomesticGoddess, you are along with all the rest of us. Who we are on the posts is who we are now and always. The problem can't be fixed. I am Logcabinmama on all of my old posts. Don't feel bad, we are all in the same boat.

I am NOT administration, but we have all asked that same question.

We just pick up from here and go on.

Well, I've said this before, but lemme explain it again...

What happened was a software problem with our message board. When we went to upgrade our old board to the new board (same company) it took all of Admin's posts, totally deleted them, and changed 99.99% of the member's id's to other names.

We had extensive discussions with the programmers that own this software and unfortunately there was nothing we could do to return all of it back to it's original state.

Personally, if something had to happen, I wish it would have just gave my posts another id, rather than deleting them all. Cat, westbrook and I all lost about 3900 posts EACH (over 12,000 posts), I don't recall how many Ginger and Cavey have...I know that Nana lost alot of her posts, and so did other people.

I'm sorry that another id is being given credit for your posts, but at least your posts are still here.

Archived