MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cloudy Tuesday

mommafitz

We are prepping for round #3 of the rain and wind. I am getting pretty tired of this weather. It looks like night here it is so dark in my house. I have gotta bake something to lift my spirits. Yesterday made some of the best bran muffins. Smelled so good. Maybe some chocolate chip cookies.

Good afternoon, thought I'd post while I had a chance. I'm sick with the strep throat and bronchitis - but for some reason I'm not getting the same care I gave to kids and hubby, hmmm? Thankfully the strep crept up on me instead of slamming me like it usually does so I was able to get to the doctor yesterday and am so glad 'cause this morning I had a hard time getting up and moving.

We have snow today, it's very cold with the wind. We don't have much accumulation though it is icy in some spots. a little more lately, need to get rid of some extra stuff and make a little bit of money too.

Hope you all stay well and warm! I'll talk to you later,

i was having a pretty rotten day at work, and i was all set to come here and whine about it...heh heh then jo told me that she is pregnant, and now i cant even remember what i wanted to complain about!! hee hee! a guy came in to work today and played his accordian for us for most of the afternoon. that was relly cool, but as it turns out i am the only one in hope that seems to appriciate accordian music! the guy who was playing i am told, was the music teacher at the silver creek school. he taught ukelele.

wow...jo is gonna have a baby!! :D:D:D:D

oh yeah, there is a severe storm waring for our area. prep prep prep!!! gotta make those bobs too. ah, and i am going to a spice party this friday. weather pending. lol last storm we had all the power went out...for a long time. the mudslides took out all th epower lines. now that they are all back up, there is another storm. the residents that were evacuated last storm, are told "dont unpack yet" well, hopefully we will not flood this high...

have a good evening all!

Archived