MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DEC 1st Yah Hooo!

Sunnyboysx3

Boy you are getting an early start Sunnyboys!

We did errands in town and stopped at Wendy's for some chili. DH was standing in line and a man came up to him and introduced himself. He was an old friend that DH worked with 20 years ago. We didn't even recognize him or his wife. I don't know how he recognized DH. We ended up having a nice chat. They were only passing through town and it was really weird that we even connected.

It finally got cool but we never got the bad winds or heavy rains we were promised last night. That is just fine with me. I didn't want to lose a nights sleep.

DH is finally getting better. He is getting over his annual bronchitis attack. It sure would help if he would quit smoking.

I hope to get some decorating done this weekend since it will be too cold to work outside.

Have a great weekend!

Good evening! I'm hoping to get some lights up outside tomorrow but it's so cold I don't know if it'll happen. I've pulled a muscle from lifting boxes over the past few days (the pantry truck delivered this week). Tonight I was able to go to a Home & Garden Party and I ordered a Fresh Baked Gingerbread Candle - smells yummy!

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm going to look around a bit then hit the sack. Took a muscle relaxer and it's starting to take effect, my toes are tingling, LOL!

Talk to you in the morning!

Archived