MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Complete mini kitchen

Last night I set myself the task of trying to work out, what our most prized kitchen tools are.

I know there was a thread similar but this is specifically geared towards, bugging out kitchens.

I have thus far, worked out compact methods of creating the following, all based around woodland use with wood as fuel.

Boiling

Boiling with lid

Braising

Braising grill

Deep frying

Steaming (virtually self contained as it has to be somewhat open)

Dehydrator (untested theory self contained/fly proof)

Sieve

Mini oven

Mixing bowl

Rolling pins

Pestle and mortar I know of no micro mini mill

Metal grill barbeque style cooking

Whisking

Fold up chopping board (You will all love this)

Straining board

Home made spice container with shake holes (super cheap)

Butter carrier and cooler

Grating

Weighing

All of the following should including some limited foods fit inside two seperate packages, one 5x7x2.3" and another 14x3"

Oh actually three packages, but the last is a cup. As of yet there is no plate to speak off however, you have cooking containers to eat directly from.

Now what I want help with is what other tools and techniques do you want your kitchen to contain.

I believe this is my finest achievment yet to date with inovating wilderness tools, and later on I will post details in what things are and how to set them up for their purpose, but I am getting ready for work now.

But I am writing another article for this forum which will be long so bear with me if it takes a few days to appear.

Archived