MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cloudy Saturday

mommafitz

we had a huge storm last night...the wind was blowing so hard, i thought that my widows would break! well, the power went out at around 10, and didnt come back on untill the wee hours in the morning. i am glad that i keep both lighters and candles handy. when the baby woke up in the night, i had to go to her using candlelight. it was fun using the candles. i read a little, then went to sleep. thankfully my washload had finished washing by the time the power went out. i was washing the cusion covers for my sofa, and as soon as they are dry i have to mend them. tghere are huge holes where the seams have split. i really need a new sofa, that is the next thing on my list. i am not sure what to buy first, the pressure canner, or the sofa. heh heh well, i have TONS of housework to do. i have been working full time and i have not had time for anything! no one picks up after themselves around here, so i get stuck with it all. well, last i saw, pat was tidying up upstairs. lets hope he finishes what he starts! lol darlene reminded me about the sigs...(i have been slackin in that area) and so i went and did one, then i got bit by the creativity bug, and so i did a whole bunch! lol i have only about 3 or 4 more to go i think? plus any changes anyone wants in thier sigs.

Hello all!

Felice Dia de Los Reyes Magos!! Happy Three Kings Day! It's the official end of the Christmas holiday (Yes, I've had my stuff up till now). I am sooooo glad to take it down, box it up and put it away. Not the tree though, that's another day to the recycler.

I seperated a bunch of STUFF I had and will take it for donation tomorrow. I do not need a Giant white stuffed pooh bear, etc. I also did some prep work. Don't ask me, just had the itch to clear things out.

Cool Pixie that you got to do some creative work. I'll be peeking around to see who got what. Hugs to you all and hopefully it will be a great weekend.

Hugs!

Archived